ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

valver engine veterains

Nissan 200sx S13
TYhere is a bloke on here called terry, dont know his board name, he swapped me a dodgy clio for my old 200sx. he also lied on sxoc when selling the 200, making in out to have stuff it didnt have, and then turned the lie on to me by saying i told him it had the variouse items.

What im posting for is to clear up one of the issues involving the valver engine.

the statement i would like you too look at is on post 48 paragraph 3, and if you guys would like to tell me if he is talking more b****cks or if there is any truth in what he is saying.

cheers guys

http://www.sxoc.co.uk/vbb/showthread.php?t=194691&page=3

TDI tyre shreader
Isnt that the same for any engine? well in winter months short journies etc but not all year round. I think he is bending it abit

Normally, if they havn't moved, there is a little bit in the cap - not loads, but enough to make you crap yaself :D

Clears up a bit though if you go for a drive!

just to lear up a few thing for me as well when i sold u the car there was no milky oil there as i told james and as james saw when he come to look at it the car had been sitting for months and when i took jame out in it we got back and there was some there and jame got worried about the head gasket as to why he didnt buy i had the car checked over by a garage and the name of the garage is ashford autos so if u dont belive me phone him and ask him about it he done a block test and the test come up saying that the head gasket had not gone so thats when i put it up for sale again and thats when u bought and there and the car was sitting again for about 2 weeks so when u come round to look at it u should have seen it again not my thought if u never looked

and from what i have heard from james about the way u used to cane ur car i not suprised that the head gasket went if in deed it did

so there for frank i hope that this is the last of it and if u have a further problem of it u had my address come round and see me so we can setle this once and for all cos frankly this is getting oon my nerves u keep going on about this for a car i owned nearly 2 years ago