ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 wheels on gumtree

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
May have well have called them max power wheels. Fugly. Do not like- ruined the whole car.

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
17   0   0
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
And these wheels are very special:

Well spotted. These were the wheels renault were gojng to offer as an ID option. They were on the acid v6 at the Paris motorshow. Only set in UK as far as I am aware. Renault stamps on back of them.

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
  Clio V6, M4 Comp, X5
I don't like them and wouldn't want them on mine but you can't deny they are a very rare and special set of wheels.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I think they look good on the car. The ones on the illiad are much better though!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys, not selling these because of any comments on here, I can assure you of that. Was selling to fund some wheels for the atom! Thanks for all comments good and bad though.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Steve,your comments are like the prices you quote on v6s - I take them with a pinch of salt :)

Lol good reply -

maybe it was you that advised dulan to advertise his for 40k ;)

no hating for the car - love it, just the wheels dont seem to go.

GLWTS-

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  V6 255, 172's, JCW,
The v6 is still a bargain basement price compared to the rest of Europe.. The price of a typical 1*2's is also low compared to Europe.

Keep the wheels Matt, they look great on the car in your pics, and suit the LY quite well.. A nice talking point at shows etc. It was interesting seeing them on a couple of the French v6's a couple of years back.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've always wanted the Choromadora ones on the blue car. But they're expensive etc, and made of cheese :(

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
17   0   0
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Keep the wheels Matt, they look great on the car in your pics, and suit the LY quite well.. A nice talking point at shows etc. It was interesting seeing them on a couple of the French v6's a couple of years back.

Totally agree Shaun mate :)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tbh keeping them has crossed my mind now, given the rarity factor. I do like them very much but wanted some dymags again for my atom and thinking more Oem on the vee now. Glad prices are on the up..about time it became a sellers market and more people now fight to hold on to them rather than selling for silly money only to see their cars sold on too cheaply again and again.