ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 Smashed - Farringdon Police Station Sunderland

Northern Will

ClioSport Club Member
  Recaro'd Red Box
My mate sent me a picture message yesterday of a blue v6 with no front end on the back of a pickup outside Farra police station, aint had time but i'll upload it in the near future.

Anyone on here? Gutted for you :(

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
ouch that doesnt sound good... makes mine worth more though!

Civic Type-S GT
just saw this today myself - looks like a fairly nasty crash tbh.
There's a silver mk2 ph2 on another trailer behind it with pretty bad side/rear damage... looks like the ph2 pulled out on the v6 :(

clio 1.4 rally car
they were on the back of bj salvage of hendon truck,, proberly for sale as damage repairables look at his addvert in thursday,s autotrader if they are

Civic Type-S GT
there'll be a perfect v6 engine in it too! ah the joys of front ended collisions on a mid engined car lol. Still sucks to see such a tasty car all battered and broken at the side of the road :(

clio 1.4 rally car
bj salvage can be contacted on 0191 5102022 but i dont think they break them for parts they just sell them complete,, to be honest the v6 was not as bad as it looked!! easy repair

Civic Type-S GT
bj salvage can be contacted on 0191 5102022 but i dont think they break them for parts they just sell them complete,, to be honest the v6 was not as bad as it looked!! easy repair

lol same definitely can't be said for the completely fubar'd ph2 on the trailer behind!

Clio v6
Wheres the pictures...

Probably this one.
a273_1.jpg

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
  Transit Connect.

Lol! If its the one above then it doesn't look that easy to repair to me!!! :S

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Just think, Ali's once looked like that, and look at it now.

Everything can be repaired.
Pmsl! If Ali does sell his vee the questions of is it a replica? and they done a good job repairing it didn't they will pop up!

172cup
Is the v6 that is at Farringdon the one with spinners on it? I used to work at Bede College and see it on Durham Road quite a bit.

R27 #242
oh dear thats bad craic that like. no one know who's it is yet? iv seen a 53plate V6 kicking around sunderland but i dont know who owns it

Northern Will

ClioSport Club Member
  Recaro'd Red Box
Yeah yeah sorry been a busy lad, you know how it is!

mate sent me it off his phone, so before people start going on about the quality I'll tell you now, i dont really care!

view.php

view.php

IMG%5D

Northern Will

ClioSport Club Member
  Recaro'd Red Box
oh dear thats bad craic that like. no one know who's it is yet? iv seen a 53plate V6 kicking around sunderland but i dont know who owns it

Aye y mates seen it at Dxford and I've seen it on the 690/19 roundabout, no word on who yet but if it was me my head would be down!

Civic Type-S GT
theres a v6 owner at the end of queen alex road beside the queen alex road/strawberry bank roundabout.

This is a diff one on the back of the trailer, I saw the other guy driving round yesterday :)

Golf R soon...
I almost thought this was my mate that has a blue phase 2 V6 that lives in Faringdon in Oxfordshire, phew, glad its not his!

Though I hope the owner of this one is ok!