ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

v6 owner- roffle

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
35   0   0
  VW Golf GTD
sunday next month if this dont sell

i brought a spare cambelt kit just incase they discontinue making these

Jesus.

Also lol at buying a spare cambelt kit, so when you come to change the old one when it's due at 5 years old, the one you have spare waiting will also be 5 years old.

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  PH1 V6
This sold for 6k only 2 months back. A Welsh bloke was selling it. I know this because i called him to enquire about his advert. So whoever bought it is trying to make a 5k profit lol

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
its one thing asking that much totally different if your gonna get it!!

think he forget to mention its a cat c so has the infamous heavy smashed writing all over the log book LOL= worth £5k max

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
This guy is on the V6 forum I believe. He is not owned it long at all. As mentioned he bought it for £6k if not below as it was up for this on PH. Trying to make some profit, although is definetly dreaming. Like the fact its LY but it would so much better with the standard wheels

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
What pi$$es me off with People selling cat C cars is the way they lead you to believe that the VOSA check confirms the car is roadworthy- when all it infact does it confirm the identity of the vehicle

Im all for making a bit of profit- However it reminds me of the Delta intergrale thread on here / PH-

Was on PH for 10k Private-
sold in 1 day-
The very next day same car was listed at 20k by a dealer-
The original ad was 2 below it on PH for 10k

S

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Dodgy one
Aren't the wheels normally staggered, Different offset and size on the back for those who dont understand?

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Yep daft offset on the fronts! 205 Front and 245 rear tyres on ph2's, i think ph1's are 235 rear?

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
What pi$$es me off with People selling cat C cars is the way they lead you to believe that the VOSA check confirms the car is roadworthy- when all it infact does it confirm the identity of the vehicle

S

thats usually the sh7t quality repaired cars, they try to get around te sh&t repairs by saying there inspected by the LAW so youve got nothing to worry about YEAH RIGHT!!