ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

v6 Drift Day

Renaultsport Clio V6
DSC00962.jpg

DSC00963.jpg

DSC00964.jpg

DSC00959.jpg

DSC00961.jpg

DSC00966.jpg

DSC00960.jpg

DSC00968.jpg

DSC00969.jpg

DSC00971.jpg

DSC00972.jpg

DSC00973.jpg

172 /megane cab
they must be so hard to drift imo just to short wheel base for it imo give me a 2.0 seirra any day lol the old e30s look like they are doin a good job tho

Renaultsport Clio V6
like wise chris, wish i could have stayed longer but clad i left when i did because i was knackered when i got home.

Merc A class
Was this Yesterday? Was going to go for a drive to oulton

Would of liked to see the Vees doing some drifting :(

Which BMW were you in Neal?
Silver E36 328 3 door we had 3 drivers so my car was out most the day and really needed a LSD as it was hard work to keep both wheels spinning. was also out in the www.trackactoin-online.co.uk westfield which I finded to be hard to drift and turn you black with in 1 lap after they sprayed the track with water :eek:

We was watching you in the morning and saying it's not a easy car to drift as the one driver in mine used too have one but you was having some nice slide from what I could see :cool:

Tangoed Works
some absolute skills there dude and brave doing it in your V6. all of them look like beautys!

Renaultsport Clio V6
Silver E36 328 3 door we had 3 drivers so my car was out most the day and really needed a LSD as it was hard work to keep both wheels spinning. was also out in the www.trackactoin-online.co.uk westfield which I finded to be hard to drift and turn you black with in 1 lap after they sprayed the track with water :eek:

We was watching you in the morning and saying it's not a easy car to drift as the one driver in mine used too have one but you was having some nice slide from what I could see :cool:

I know what you mean about the LSD, you had a fair bit of one wheel spin while i watched you off the start on stage 2. Stunning car though, is it auto?

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Like the videos!

TBF you did have it quite sideways in that corner where there were things to hit! Sod going through there sideways when there's armco both sides of track!

Renaultsport Clio V6
Like the videos!

TBF you did have it quite sideways in that corner where there were things to hit! Sod going through there sideways when there's armco both sides of track!

I did s**t myself a little when it did that. hahaha