ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 doing doughnuts r400 mul

Majuba car park, Redcar

In a public car park, why? I hear the police have caught you doing it too

a7erepu8.jpg

Last edited:
  An orange one
Lmao, they are s**t at donuts anyways, they just spin the inside wheel and then understeer

Video coming, sent from a friend who witnessed it
[video]http://s148.photobucket.com/user/glenn_adam_doble/media/AD7F1686-3D12-44C2-839B-FACCAE69B45C-707-0000008CD46D0927_zps5c71f071.mp4.html[/video]

Last edited:
  UR 200
Lmfao ! Was funny as when he was talking to the coppers , "am sorry , am soooo sorry please don't take my car off me"
haha ya dohnut !

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
Haha Bit of fun when it works. Beats hanging off the handbrake I guess. He'll want a new clutch next week though.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Mine was never the same after drunken donuts at FCS :dapprove:

TBH childish though it is, I cant really see any harm in doing a few donuts (if you can, lol) in an empty car park?

Ive certainly done it.

The local police are having a crack down on this sort of thing, it is a known spot for "hooning", its a seafront car park, potential for children, dog walkers etc

But surely if he can afford to run and insure a v6 he should be mature enough to not drive like this, or do it somewhere sensible

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
The local police are having a crack down on this sort of thing, it is a known spot for "hooning", its a seafront car park, potential for children, dog walkers etc

But surely if he can afford to run and insure a v6 he should be mature enough to not drive like this, or do it somewhere sensible

I assumed industrial estate carpark out of hours TBH, yeah can understand why the police consider it a big deal if its down a seafront.

UR 200
After the copper pulled him he spoke to another lad in a A3 that was on its arse then come over to me and my mate (both in 200s) and told us that the houses that are in the area are complaining about the noise levels and other s**t, they have a face book page called 'redcar NPT' They have stated that they are going to crack down on the car park which is called majuba, its a funny read on the comments hahaha, some morons about like !

phase 1 flamer 172
Bit of harmless fun, no one hurt although obviously gonna get a talking to.