ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6....Awesome!

picked up my 53 plate blue v6 255 this afternoon and have had a constant smile on my face since! Awesome performance and the noise that engine makes is something else!

Will miss my arctic blue 182, but not for long!

paid £18988 from Arnold Clark in Warrington. Mint Condition with 11900 miles on the clock. Only a tiny bit of kerbing on the front nearside wheel. Thats it!

Also would like to thank telford mike for his his time a few wks ago when I went down to sample his red v6 to get a taste of what I was in for!

Was offered a new silver 255 that theyd registered as a demo on an 05 plate with 0 miles on the clock for £23,400 but really wanted a blue one.

Its amazing just how much attention it brings you. Even the postman commented on it this morning.

300bhp MR2 Turbo

1) Change your profile.

2) Get some pictures.

3) Are you single? If so having 2 seats is a bummer when you take some one out and you cant pic birds up. Works the other way as no one ever expects you to drive any where.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

i am very jealous..... good work though. insurance pricey?

i want one!!!

3.0ltr V6

Awwww seb. Why dont you just go and get one!

LOL @ clarkie - oh so true. This shouldnt be called Cliosport club, it should be called the Up your own Arses Club, lol.

id personally like to welcome you the break away faction .. The UMOA- V6 Section. Long may i hope you Enjoy your car for what it is .. Fukkin Great !!

Anyone tells you different .. tell them to go and bleat elsewhere

scotty1 - welcome to the world of Vee. Ive had mine a couple of months now and the smile still hasnt worn off.

*LOL* @ the UMOA club ... harsh, but fair!!

Quote: Originally posted by scotty1 on 08 March 2005

picked up my 53 plate blue v6 255 this afternoon and have had a constant smile on my face since! Awesome performance and the noise that engine makes is something else!

Welcome to the club, I know just how you feel.....:D

Simon.