ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

using contract phone as modem

172 ff for sale
hi ppl. ive just connect my nokia contract to my laptop and used it as a modem, and my internet worked, does any one know how much my provider will charge me? will it be alot?

my orange contract is unlimited texts and 900 mins

172 Cup
hi ppl. ive just connect my nokia contract to my laptop and used it as a modem, and my internet worked, does any one know how much my provider will charge me? will it be alot?

my orange contract is unlimited texts and 900 mins

Bend over and pull your pants down basically.

Data calls are completely separated to whatever unlimited voice calls you may have.

172 ff for sale
lol ooops. i like the idea using the phone as a modem, be useless when i go on holiday next month, going ro have to find out how much there going to charge

1998 BMW e46 323i
Don't do it!!! Use your phone to browse the internet, but not as a modem!!! They'll bankrupt you for it.

Sy

Pajero 3.8 V6
Don't do it.
I took my laptop to work when on nights a couple of months ago. I thought it would be a genius idea to try it. I connected a few times didn't abuse it really or stay on long. But I got a £485 bill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got it all knocked off though. Which was very lucky.

172 ff for sale
thanks guys, looks like i wont be going on holiday with it :( have to sit ina internet cafe all alone :(

BMW Z4 3.0i
With some network providers you can get web browsing bundles which would allow you to browse the net through your mobile at a much more acceptable rate.

Cupra
I get unlimited internet use with my bundle but not abroad. It costs a fortune as soon as you leave the country so I really would not bother. The 10 quid it will costs you for a couple of minutes on your mobile will buy a couple of hours worth of use in an internet cafe.