ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Using a 360 pad on a PS3

BMW M4; S1000 RR
So what with the old consoles falling in price I decided to pick up a PS3 not so long ago. I got the bundle with TLoU and GT6 as those are the 2 exclusives I wanted to play. It would also act as the Bluray player for my new TV.

As I have had a PSVita for a whole I already had a subscription to PS Plus and therefore a healthy collection of free games to download on the PS3.

I dove straight into GT6 only to find my previous hatred for the PS controller ruining my experience of what was otherwise a driving game that captured me much more than Forza 4.

I stopped playing it some months ago until I heard of something called a Cross Battle adapter or some s**t like that.

I bought one if these:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/130902964218

Honestly has transformed the PS3 for me. I can't imagine there's much difference between the different models. But that's the one I bought and there is 0 lag or funny business. You just plug in a wired 360 controller and you wouldn't know you're playing on a PS3.

Worth a look for Xboxers who want to play those top PS3 games.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
On the flip side do the do one the other way round? I hate the xbox controller.