ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

USC

MG ZR 160 VVC
spotted a few of ya around.
coming in was behind a blue cup with the plate CUP at the end. cant remember if 172 or 182 now..

just generally a few around with CS stickers :)
hope you enjoyed it, was epic! who went?

Add me 2 ur PS3 - Lylak
I was there, not long got back. I was parked in family camping though so was hid away from the main camp site.

I saw a couple of blue, 2 black 182's with cliosport stickers and about 3 or 4 silvers.

Stagecoach Ticket
saw alot of clios had a well good first day its just a shame that usc always attracts such pikeys

Megane R26, R21 Turbo
spotted a few of ya around.
coming in was behind a blue cup with the plate CUP at the end. cant remember if 172 or 182 now..

just generally a few around with CS stickers :)
hope you enjoyed it, was epic! who went?

That would be daz, i spotted him too but he was busy talking :dapprove:

I was there as well

Megane R26, R21 Turbo
ah right cool, it looked nice.
Saw a trophy too - might of been you!

there were 2 me and another guy with a trophy on a 54 plate, i caught up with him later as i said it confused me abit at first until he said it was a private plate lol it starts with JO54 :eek: mine starts S3, what were you driving andy?

MG ZR 160 VVC
lol I dunno which one i saw now, I spent alot of time drinking or recovering :eek:

I was in my 52plate 1.2 clio extreme, in cyclone blue. slammed 60mm on standard rims. nothing exciting, waiting for my insurance to drop (18yrs old at the moment) till I can get a sport model.

I was with the cruise-herts stand right at the back by the corn field :)

Megane R26, R21 Turbo
lol I dunno which one i saw now, I spent alot of time drinking or recovering :eek:

I was in my 52plate 1.2 clio extreme, in cyclone blue. slammed 60mm on standard rims. nothing exciting, waiting for my insurance to drop (18yrs old at the moment) till I can get a sport model.

I was with the cruise-herts stand right at the back by the corn field :)

Dont remember it i was recovering too lol saw a few LY R26's, i was with Audio Assault and the orange largo full of speakers :)

TVR Cerbera
i was there, saw loads of you, tried to talk to as many as i could, top weekend. Got some videos of my antics ;) that'll upload later

172 MK2
I was there in the Club Camping with Project-Carz. Didn't run the strip in the end, did plan too but couldn't be bothered to mess around getting my tyres cleaned.

Saw a black 182, not sure if it was a cup or not on the way up too.

Arctic blue 182
Top weekend!!!, saw quite a few sports, including the nutter abusing his clutch in the burnout ring lol. I was parked in the family camping with a red Meg sport.

Clio 172
i was there for the weekend. i was parked up at the edge of one of the fields on the way in near the day ticket parking.

Breaking mk2 DCI
i was all over the place in as pictured <<<<< hat, drink driving on the dodgems and running the strip at night (well across it atleast) as it was a long walk round

Breaking mk2 DCI
nope this was our spot

31072009456.jpg

firebrigade saved the sofas tho after one got set alight by some randoms

Neil: i know FC didnt have a stand but i was loving on the fuel stage and other places FC t-shirts kept popping up! I was well proud to see the wax flower lot having the middle finger shown to them,

Breaking mk2 DCI
PROUD!..................proud..................proud (the freddie got fingered fans will get this only)

Clio 172 cup
i was there i was on the midzmodifed stand with my mates cuz they have all got boot builds, i was the only one there with out one, saw a few of you around, daz, the dude with straw hat, the lad with the black 182 good weekend though

200 FF Storm Grey
i was there i was on the midzmodifed stand with my mates cuz they have all got boot builds, i was the only one there with out one, saw a few of you around, daz, the dude with straw hat, the lad with the black 182 good weekend though

Was that me bud? Chatting to you when we were pushing the cars?