ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

URGENT how may digits are in the unlocking code for cd player

Golf TDI
How many digits are in the unlocking code , i think i have found the number but its got 7 numbers . could this be it ?

Golf TDI
its on a sticker on the hu . tunerlist headunit . there's also a seperate sticker with the model number etc

172cup
if there is a sticker ON the headunit... highly unlikely that its going to be the security code is it???? Dont you think that would be bloody stupid?

maybe try looking in your manual/logbook/doc wallet.... usually a card in there somewhere

Golf TDI
yes but its not stuck to it its got like a security tab , where it looks like your meant to tear the number off ?! been looking for it for a while but i have finally found this tab with 7 digits on

Rusty Cup
if its the standard headunit the code is definetly in one of the thinner manuals that came with the car, i had too use it when i un-hooked the battery and it reset all the electrics.