ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Urgent Help - Aux mode standard headunit

FF182 Brembo Max, BMC CDA
Hi,

I have a Cabasse tuner list, i have bought a dension ice link and plugged it into the back of the cd player, how do you turn aux mode on? All i can select is radio or cd player tehre sint anything else?

Please help as im going away and would like to listen to my ipod in the car.

thanks,
Ollie

Actually its not an aux port, its plugged into the cd changed port(Blue) but i just can t get it to work.

Ford Focus ST2
on mine just press the source button and its changes from ...

FM --> CD --> CD Changer (which is the ipod link) then back to FM

make sure the plug is in the head unit and making a good connection!!!

If not if you got your cd code to hand try removing the power then plug the ice link in then add power and see if that works!

Ford Focus ST2
and if you want to add aux mode you have to hold down the expert button until the radio enter in the a extra menu, scroll down to aux and turn it on!

cheers rob still not working though!, i went into expert mode and theres no aux mode, heres how ive got it setup the dension ice link, it says its for a blaupunkt but the cd changer plug fits fine? Its a tuner list by the way

Ive got the end of the cradle plugged into the end of the converter

P6280086.jpg

P6280082.jpg

Then the cable from the converter into the back of the cd player plugged into the changer port (the plugs blue) and so is the port!

P6280085.jpg

P6280080.jpg

P6280088.jpg

Last edited:
  Ford Focus ST2
is it for an ipod?

You got the blue plug in the correct port!

i have a connect2 ipod link tho, not sure if its the same, possible faulty cable?

my cable is in the same place

DSC01625.jpg

and its on this radio

DSC_0292.jpg

ive got the tuner list, not the update list. ive swapped them out and borrwed my gf blaupunkt stero and works fine, so must by they are wired diffrently.

oh well