ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which Radio Unit?

A Few
My 2002 Clio 172, has an aftermarket replacement radio/Cd. The CD player is not working and it does not work from the steering wheel controls so I've always wanted to replace it with an original Renault unit. Been looking for one but I need to know (apparently) if my original unit has "tuner list" or "update list" or "Casbasse Tuner List"?? Obviously, I do not have the original radio, so does anyone know how I can make sure I purchase the correct radio?? Help much appreciated.

A Few
sorry if this is tedious/obvious... or a dumb question, but I don't know which one I need and why. How can I confirm? Anyone??? Make my £12.00 spend worth while. Thanks in advance.

A Few
Dannyr... Is it a nice neat tidy one? I know second hand it will have signs of use, but I am looking for in the best possible condition, with only minor marks etc.. Mainly because the car is almost mint and the interior is in great condition. If you have a good one, how much posted??

Thanks Goodj..

Last edited:
  Listerine & Poledo
renault-clio-ii-kango-trafic-radio-tuner-list-1358359.jpg