ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Urgent caliper help

172 ph1
Hello,
after feeling my brakes were a bit crap and having a rubbing noise from the rear I decided to investigate.
turns out I have 1 bolt holding the caliper on. (The long bolt that goes through the caliper) can anyone tell me the size of bolt that I need to get? This has already happened on the other side. Bolt was completely threaded. Whoever had the car before me must have had an idiot working on it.

Any help would be appreciated

cheers

CursedTitanium 182FF
Give Adam a shout on here, trading as Renault Wolverhampton. Iirc he is on holiday till the 28th, but give them a ring and the guy's in the office will sort you out.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Give Adam a shout on here, trading as Renault Wolverhampton. Iirc he is on holiday till the 28th, but give them a ring and the guy's in the office will sort you out.

Probably best. ebay has some listed, but they are circa £25 for a set of four. I bet OEM Renault ones are cheaper......... (possibly) ;)

D.