ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

URGENT: Brake fluid in Central/Glasgow area

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
So my package containing my brake fluid has been lost by RM, Not ideal as i need it for Monday and i don't think i will be able to get it anywhere else online on time as I'm away first thing Monday morning.

Anywhere in Central belt/ Glasgow area that sells Motul RBF 600? Need 1.5L of the stuff.

Cheers,

Jamie

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
@MarcR™ Cheers mate, If i don't get anything else sorted i may take 2 tins off your hands. Where are you located?

@-Jamie- Im in Edinburgh / West Lothian buddy, Could meet you at Showcase on the M8, It would need to either be on sunday morning or sunday after 6pm.

Who is doing the work / changing the fluid for you ?

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
Getting it done at the Dreadnought in Callander as my Brembos are needing rebuilt again, Didnt want to trouble the guys at SWR with something as simple as that as they are pretty busy LOL.

Can i give you a message tomorrow and let you know but Sunday at some point will suit me if i can't get anything else more local

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Getting it done at the Dreadnought in Callander as my Brembos are needing rebuilt again, Didnt want to trouble the guys at SWR with something as simple as that as they are pretty busy LOL.

Can i give you a message tomorrow and let you know but Sunday at some point will suit me if i can't get anything else more local

Was going to say that i am over at SWR on saturday afternoon collecting stuff so could have dropped it off then for you and to make it easier i can meet you at Stirling on the sunday if you have not got anything by then.
Would meeting at SWR be ok for you on the sunday ?

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
What time are you at SWR tomorrow?

There is still a slim possibility that it may arrive tomorrow but won't know til mid morning.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
What time are you at SWR tomorrow?

There is still a slim possibility that it may arrive tomorrow but won't know til mid morning.

Wont be going to SWR till i phone mike after 12.30pm, Drop me a PM and let me know if you wanna meet me there tomorrow or sunday.