ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Urg more help needed....

RS172
Just changed the battery over to a nice new one as the old was shagged, but now the xenon headlamps have decided to come on even when they're switched to the off position haha!

Switch it to sidelights and it stays on sidelights, but when i turn them on, or completely off they stay on!

Any ideas? I'm more mechanical than electrical so all help appreciated.

I also just connected the bumper back up and plugged the fogs back in.

Sounds like the auto headlights have engaged, can turn it off by ignition on an then turn lights on and off twice.

RS172
Cheer bud I'll give it a go! Didn't even realise it had auto headlights.

It's a 51 plate? And what's the purpose do they always stay on or just when it's getting dark?

Clio 182
Cheer bud I'll give it a go! Didn't even realise it had auto headlights.

It's a 51 plate? And what's the purpose do they always stay on or just when it's getting dark?

The auto lights come on when it is dark enough, so it could be simply be that its dark so the auto lights will come on... always happens when I go under a trainline bridge :p