ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Urban Exploration - round 2

1.2 Dynamique billabong
Well i had planned on visiting Brands Hatch today to test out the 7d properly but the weather was rubbish so me and a mate decided to do some urban exploring. I had visited this location about 2 years ago and most of it is now in the process of being pulled down. the good thing was this ment buildings which had been previously bricked up were now possible to access.
made the mistake of shooting most of them at 3200iso due to not putting the settings back but noise control is awesome and even that high is like the equivalent of 400iso on my 10d, also finally got to grips with the AF system. I dont use the full AF instead opting for epanded spot AF.

1-45.jpg

10-12.jpg

11-10.jpg

edit:
11edit.jpg

12-10.jpg

13-7.jpg

14-6.jpg

2-46.jpg

6-26.jpg

8-14.jpg

4-35.jpg

9-15.jpg

15-5.jpg

split toned:
7-22.jpg

split toned:
3-43.jpg

cheers
James

Cupra
Nice shots and processing. My only criticism would be that the horizons are off on a couple, although you may have done it intentionally?

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255
Some nice shots! What was the location? My view on graf varies a lot depending upon the location! I've explored places where it's an absolute crime, but others (mostly sit industrial places) where it adds a bit of colour!

There was a big spate of new pieces at Hellingly Hospital last year that in general pissed me off, tho' some were very well done ...
Hellingly-II-25.jpg

1.2 Dynamique billabong
thanks for all the comments guys :)

Andy: that shot is great

Nice photos, what is that place? What are all the cubicles for?

It used to be The National Institute for Research in Dairying my dad used to work there as a mircobiologist like 25years ago and the buildings have just stood empty for the last 10years. the cubicles are milking parlours although they didnt keep many animals there its mainly a science research facility.

how the f**k did you pull this one off: http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b328/8bitgeneration/10-12.jpg LOL!

Good photos mate.

Just a lucky spot i guess lol as some demo work has already taken place in some rooms there is no roof or part walls. the pic is just looking through two windows in two partition walls within one big building.

Aluco: cheers buddy