ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

UR 200 Bristol Road, Glos

UR 200
Got all excited seeing another UR 200 today! The I realised that it was actually MY car being driven by one of the Renault techs! :eek:

It's always nice to see how great your car looks on the road!

Luckily for the dealership it was being driven sensibly!

UR 200
Yea I did myself a spotted haha!! It's rare I see any 200/197s around here and when I do no one ever bloody owns up!

Na it's in Bristol Street in Glos, rattly dash!!

UR 200
It's rattly between 60-70mph so they have to run it up the bypass which is fair enough. I took the master tech out in it this morning, was an older chap and it was him driving it again. I was happy he would be sensible.

I let my dad drive it the day after I got it, it had like 150 miles on, he hammered the crap out of it!

Suzuki Jimny
Never seen a spotted thread like this before!

My mate took his car to a garage, then on his way home he was overtaken by his own car doing well over 100 in a 50 zone. Was not impressed.

UR 200
There is another UR in Gloucester, unless you lend to it to your parents often.

Yes there is! It's a 60 plate (mine is 62) driven by what I would say is an elderly gent, often with his elderly wife. I always see it on the same road I live off. I got (nerdishly!) very excited the first time I saw the car pulling out behind me! It's odd though, they didn't seem phased that there was an identical car in front of them, but it's hardly something you'd buy if you weren't a car person.

Last edited:
  UR 200
Never seen a spotted thread like this before!

My mate took his car to a garage, then on his way home he was overtaken by his own car doing well over 100 in a 50 zone. Was not impressed.

Having worked at a main dealer before, I know what some of the techs are like. I've driven some lovely cars in my time, when I was a salesman, but you could never hammer them, it's so disrespectful! Apart from a supercharged Range Rover, I was valuing it for PX, the owner insisted he come out on the test drive with me, as he put it "if I don't come you won't drive it properly!". As soon as I had pulled out onto the main road, he became a mad man, insisting I flattened the throttle!! Bloody hell they are obscenely quick things, it defies logic!

Mk7 Golf, Daytona600
Yea that's the one. I've seen it multiple times on the Greyhound Estate, round the corner from me.

UR 200
I'm surprised you haven't seen me about, I'm always pottering around Longlevens, I live on the greyhound estate as well :)

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
Lol hope they did a good job. heard some good stories about them.
I've seen both cars before i think i spend tIm in tuffley

UR 200
Lol hope they did a good job. heard some good stories about them.
I've seen both cars before i think i spend tIm in tuffley

Errr yea they did... Apparently I had left a pair of pliers under the bonnet which was causing the rattling... Oops!!!!

UR 200
Hahaha... Yea!
a3e8ymun.jpg

Mk7 Golf, Daytona600
I'm surprised you haven't seen me about, I'm always pottering around Longlevens, I live on the greyhound estate as well :)

Tbh I have, quite a few times either you or Stacey. You popped up on my FB feed ages ago and I put the two together.

Mk7 Golf, Daytona600
Yea, I "liked" your comment on FB. She was fairly good friends with my Ex back in sixth form.