ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Uprated Rear Anti-Roll Bars!

G_F

BMW M3 & Williams 3
Its made in Australia, need i say more.

If it was needed, we all would know about them.

They are not btw...

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Anti-roll bars only work whilever the two wheels they connect both stay on the ground. Increase the roll resistance on the back of a Clio Sport and I would have thought you'd just get a three-wheeler.

OK, fair enough if you've increased the front spring rates and that's given you understeer that you want to dial out, but why anyone would do that on a Clio Sport - except for circuit racing - beats me.

Anti-roll bars only work whilever the two wheels they connect both stay on the ground. Increase the roll resistance on the back of a Clio Sport and I would have thought you'd just get a three-wheeler.

OK, fair enough if you've increased the front spring rates and that's given you understeer that you want to dial out, but why anyone would do that on a Clio Sport - except for circuit racing - beats me.

An adjustable rear bar is one of the only ways (apart from adjustable front!) to change the handling balance and therefore optimise front and rear grip. granted too much rear roll stiffness will turn it into a three wheeler but very few front drive cars don't benefit from this kind of mod.