ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Upgrading Speedo

BMW X5
Hi all,

I have got an authentic clio (02) and want to upgrade the speedo and clocks to the newer dynamique with silver rings around the clocks.

Was just wondering if it was a big job to change them over, or it it a case of remove dash and a few screws and plugs behind...?

Also, will my mileage be wrong? And is ther eanything else i should watch out for?

Thanks,

David

Milano Premier CTR
my dash was a right b***ard, it got caught on the passenger air bag so im having to go to reneault to get my air bag took out so that i can just get my bloody dash back on, wish i hadn't done it, every one else seams to get it off easy though.
just thought id share with you my bad experience as im p***ed of wid it.:dapprove:

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
milliage will be wrong and aparently you cant correct it.

i was going to buy a new speedo from ebay from a phase 3 and i was told on here the connectors are different

RenaultSport clio 182 mk2
Had my dash off yesterday to do the blue light converstion and the dash just pulled off once all the screws had bin taken out. Once ya got the dash off, the clocks just un hinge and you take the 2 cables out the back.

Once you have the clocks out remove the the torx screws on the back and it will all come apart do the same to the set of clocks. Swap the silver bit over from the other clocks and reverse all the steps.

Easy as that and you keep your millage :d

Jaff