ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Updated my clio

Clio_Smart
Im 18 and updated my first car which is a mk2 ph1 1.2 clio and its looking really smart ive only added style to the car and its official renault items.

Includes 182 interior inc door cards, 172 5 spoke alloys in mint condition (putting on the weekend) white lockwoo dials , 172 door handles, custom matching mats and lookingfor a 182 gear knob.

Would you say i was wrong in doing this ?

I know it all adds up but in a few weeks im complete and will have a real nice smart clio.i was a bit embarrased with the standard clio.

What your views

Last edited:
go for it if it makes yo uhappy i know it makes me feel alot better not being standard plus ur easier to spot when ur out and about

Meg 225 Trophy 0482
see where you're coming from dude, but you seem to have some money so why not just save to get a CS 172 ph-quick?

Clio_Smart
Oh know no im not worried about performance well not yet i just like style i wanted to create my own styled clio im nearlly done just mats and a gear knob.

Yea it has cost alot but its worth it i like my clio the way it is :cool:

Clio_Smart
Yea i have am i really chuffed with it so far once the final touches are done ill post some pics.

Im only 18 in a electrical apprenticeship so ill have it till im a electrcian should be about a year and half away.

2 little questions the gear stick is a bit high in these models can i lower it and also shall i lower the car ive been told loads of times that i should do it ?

Meg 225 Trophy 0482
yes, but go for proper stuff... coilovers, alot more expensive, but sooo much more of a professional job and alot more comfortable too!!!

i did what you're doing with a 1.2 sxi corsa, i spent about 2.5k on it, and then thought, hmmm... it's not quick enough, so i sold it and brought something quicker...

Clio_Smart
I see what you mean witht he corsa but i aint that fussed really with speed i prefer style.

I aint going to lower it i aint keen on that.

Once the car is complete its all official renault what ive added how much you think its worth ?