ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Universal Backboxes

Clio on SL 2118s
are they really sh**e?

is it a case of you get what you pay for?
seen some ones that dont look tacky, just wondering do they sound much better, cause im not all up for spending hundreds on a backbox/exhaust?

anyone got any pics/videos?

i know a uni backbox is a bit of a stinge but theyre so cheap and if they do the job. . .

opinions?

thanks

White Sti Hatch
There a pain in the arse to fit 9 out of 10 times as far as i belive as they only come with maybe an inch or two of pipe to connect to the existing set up.....

Your better shelling out for one made to fit the car

C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP
they sound like farts too.

Pinky on here as a good sounding system on her 1.2. she put a vid up in a recent post. forgot who make it though

Ph 1 172
er ive got a universal back box on mine had to do it on the cheap as i was a student cost me £120 fitted and came with a 1inch reducer pipe 1.25inch and 2 inch and 2.5 inch pipe ...its far to large for my car wish i had gone for smaller but it sounds ok if you like your car loud.. mines now over 100DB go [t a vid as well is you wanna see it PM me