ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

under the dash

1.5dci
I've had an idea, but not sure how feasible it is... dose anyone know what wires are freely avalible behind the dash though? I'm looking for a battery feed ideally inline with the cigarette lighter, or something else that will switch off when the engine dose, but to the top right of the dash behind the steering column.
Else is there enough room that taking the top off would allow me to get a feed up from the cigarette lighter?

Without looking I don't know and would rather not take it all apart to find it can't be done, and thought someone might know.

btw the idea is put a usb charging socket through the right tweeter cover just below where my phone sits and not have to bother trailing the usb cable from the socket over the dash to there. Would be interested if anyone else has done this or something like it before too