ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ultra red clio 197 f1

adam.p the sus is more comfee than stanard i think but can b stiffened up alot more and can b softer if u raise the car up, iv got all my stanard cup sus to go on if if the new owner doest want them with the car and if so il message you first about them before putin them up for sale :)

Ok cheers.

clio197 F1
Haha if there was money my way then yes i prob would as lookin to have a show car and a bigger daily as dnt want to ruin the r27

And im from aylesbury mate

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Love ultra red. Would be my colour of choice if I was looking for another sport.

Photos are great, see your local ish to, sweet talk your mate into a photo session ;)

Howell

ClioSport Club Member
  172, Crafter, A3
Lovely that! Makes me want to get rid of the 172 for one!

Cracking photos too!

Fiesta ST-3
I like it and your pictures. But don't love it. I normally love low cars but this doesn't sit right for me...

clio197 F1
for any 1 that asked about who done the pics here u go here another example of his work

Advert.gif