ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ultimate’s 172 Show Car Project Thread Hydrodipped and Vinyl Wrapped.

So I've pretty much got everything sorted on it. Just needs to make a trip to the MOT station next week and add the rear break light in.
Got the Carbon Hydrodipped Cup spoiler back finally and I'm just writing the for sale thread. Took some pictures at the weekend which I'll add to here and that'll complete its journey.
Been great fun and I can say I've thoroughly enjoyed the process.
Anyway a few pictures as she stands.

DSC03038.jpg

DSC03009.jpg

DSC03000.jpg

DSC03031.jpg

DSC03034.jpg

DSC03062.jpg

DSC03072.jpg

DSC03023.jpg

DSC03024.jpg

DSC03028.jpg

DSC03055.jpg

DSC03057.jpg

DSC03016.jpg

DSC03015.jpg

DSC03012.jpg

chris blue

ClioSport Area Rep
  172 Ph1 2001
I recently contacted 2 places for a quote to wrap my 172 - one place wanted £1100 and the other wanted £2200

Wowzer. I can get a resporay below a Grand. Not sure wht itd be like

Might get a large time of plastidib with the spray gun, plenty masking tape and blocking paper, and spray it myself:tonguewink:

chris blue

ClioSport Area Rep
  172 Ph1 2001
Blocking paper? Just wash and degrease the car, mask the trim and windows then apply plastidip

Ive always found it difficult to remove masking tape and paper when plastidip is applied, as the plastidip goes off after about a minute and when you peel the masking tape/paper back off, some of the plastidip goes with it

small area at a time i guess