ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ultimate’s 172 Show Car Project Thread Hydrodipped and Vinyl Wrapped.

So today's update and a bit of dipping action.

An hours prep work and sprayed black ready for dipping.
IMG_20140222_184650.jpg

Carbon hydrating on the water.
IMG_20140222_184944.jpg

And RS grill fully dipped.
IMG_20140222_185337.jpg

Over the moon with the result, fully coverage on the whole part can't wait to get it lacquered and put on.
IMG_20140222_185401.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I spy with my little eye, the next big thing on CS!

That looks amazing!

That looks amazing!

Lol!!!

Superb work Tyler.

I'd just like to add the fact you're a stand up guy and I have no doubt anyone doing business with you will receive a good service.

Matt blue is a superb colour. One of my favourites. I really like the wrap.

Pat 182

ClioSport Club Member
  cliosport 182
Just sprayed black looks :cool: carbon finish next level!! Superb :approve:

Pat

PS how much for just paint ;)

That looks amazing!

That looks spot on! Credit to your workmanship :)

Lol!!!

Superb work Tyler.

I'd just like to add the fact you're a stand up guy and I have no doubt anyone doing business with you will receive a good service.

Matt blue is a superb colour. One of my favourites. I really like the wrap.

Looks great! I really like the way this is going! :)

That looks wicked!

Cheers boys :eek:

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
The mix between the wrap and seriously glossy carbon is amazing mate, like.. superb.

I need to get some bits done ASAP... I'll be popping down in march, 100%, just need to get all the parts together first.

The mix between the wrap and seriously glossy carbon is amazing mate, like.. superb.

I need to get some bits done ASAP... I'll be popping down in march, 100%, just need to get all the parts together first.

Cheers Rob.

Yeah collect what ever you can and bring them over one weekend, I work most so just drop me a message before hand.

Also once Wick gets a soft top we're having a summer drive somewhere far away

Twingo Dynamique
Kinds of off topic.... But your aerial, what make/model is it, and does it give decent radio reception? Looks a lot nicer than the standard, and a lot nicer than most stubby aerials I see people have! :)

Kinds of off topic.... But your aerial, what make/model is it, and does it give decent radio reception? Looks a lot nicer than the standard, and a lot nicer than most stubby aerials I see people have! :)

came with the car unfortunately so cant say where it's from.

Not driven this is 6 months but from what I remember it was fine with reception.

Maybe someone else would know

Tyler do you guys offer wrapping? Got a car that needs doing based in Essex let me know if your interested in doing it :) thanks

Cracking work on the rest of it! Looking good

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Cheers Rob.

Yeah collect what ever you can and bring them over one weekend, I work most so just drop me a message before hand.

Also once Wick gets a soft top we're having a summer drive somewhere far away

I thought you no longer owned a rag top??? Or have you got something else?

If you're working down the unit at the weekend I can always pop down there mate. I'll get my bits sorted within a week or so.