ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

UFFFFF! look at my spark plug!

clio 1.4 16v 02
bought my clio a few month ago just got it on the road.. car started running crappy other day and got worse. Took sparkys out to check and one looked like this :( A friend of mine says he thinks its burnt away, I hope it hasnt snapped off! if it has can it damage the cylinder? cheers
DSC01095.jpg

clio 1.4 16v 02
Nasty

i would get a torch in the spark plug hole to see if there is any damage inside the cylinder

My car is the 1.4 16v m8 sparkys are pretty deep down space is tight as the inlet is going over the rocker so will be hard to shine a torch in aswell as look.. I was thinking a telescopic magnet down in there see if it picks anything up. :)

HBT 172 Cup
You wont see anything down the plug holes dont waste your time trying, i can guaratee the bit that broke off was blown out the exhaust immediatley