ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

tyres

god damn it i got a fat nail in my back tyre

now it seems god has chosen a great time for me to upgrade my tyres now i know this post has prob been done like a thosand times before but some time has passed by since then and people have now got more knowledge on tyres etc

so please please can you suggest a good tyre from a good place available either order and arrive next day or some where i can drive in and pick them up

also a really really good brand

hello me agian i been looking and now i am gonna try and choose between the eagle f1s, the PROXES T1R and http://ssl.delti.com/cgi-bin/reifendirekt.pl?details=Ordern&cart_id=9964945.6948&kplz=&cookie=&language=&typ=R-119043&ranzahl=4&Breite=195&Herst=&Quer=50&Felge=15&Load=&Speed=H&weiter=30&last_sort=&kategorie=&Ang_pro_Seite=10&sort_by=&gesanzeige=&rf=&Transport=P&dsco=10&sowigan=So&RunFlat= onmouseout=window.status= ; return true; onmouseover=window.status= Details: Toyo PROXES CF 1 195/50 R15 82H Rim-protection NEU, mytyres.co.uk R-119043 ; return true;">PROXES CF 1/U/B/I oh and the Pirelli http://ssl.delti.com/cgi-bin/reifendirekt.pl?details=Ordern&cart_id=9964945.6948&kplz=&cookie=&language=&typ=804400&ranzahl=4&Breite=195&Herst=&Quer=50&Felge=15&Load=&Speed=H&weiter=30&last_sort=&kategorie=&Ang_pro_Seite=10&sort_by=&gesanzeige=&rf=&Transport=P&dsco=10&sowigan=So&RunFlat= onmouseout=window.status= ; return true; onmouseover=window.status= Details: Pirelli P 6000 195/50 R15 82V mytyres.co.uk 804400 ; return true;">P 6000/U/B/I

please please can you help

[Edited by 6secClio on 14 September 2005 at 11:59am]

If you can afford them, get the F1s.

Amazing grip in the wet, and it is coming up to winter after all... ;)

P6000s are average and Toyos are good in the dry but dont grip as well as the F1s in the wet.

mk1 RT

6secClio where abouts are you based if you are any where near swindon wilts once you have the tyres i will fit them for next to nothing on a day when my manager is off as i work for kwik-fit but i wouldnt recomend buying the tyres from us unless u wanna get ripped off as we charge about £220 for a set of 4

rob

What size tyre are you going to go for? Original 185/55/15 or cheaper 195/50/15?

195/50/15s are a lot cheaper and can be used but personally Id stick with the original size. Many others will say use the cheaper size though as the difference is not that great...