ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

tyres

Dont say cheap! Get the best you can afford! Theyll last longer than cheap tyres, will make a big difference in handling, plusss theyll look cool :D

yes i might have to buy a new tyre bloody pothole it scratched a bit if my alloy and has taken a slice of rubber which is still hanging on. The tyre has not gone down but me thinks i still will need to replace it, complained to the council trying to claim for it if i can, waiting to hear there reply i got falkens on mine ze 302 or something like that cant remember they are to 205/40/17

just got new tyre fitted got falken ze502 cost me £71.95 for everything tube .balancing etc and i still got to buy one more after christmas oh well.

its a not bad tyre crap in the wet though they look pretty low on the car though. might try for the toyos next are these a good tyre in the wet?

Ad

MK2 FRS

F1s much better than Toyos. Ive had both in this size. The F1s are consierabley better in both wet and dry.

320d M Sport

i had both and thought Toyos were as good as F1 in wet and better in dry. Just goes to show we can never agree on here!

Toureg vW Transporte

I had the toyos thought they were wicked in the dry, not so good in the wet and wore down vv quickly...ah well guess u cant have the best of both worlds