ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tyres in Doncaster area

Black 182 FF
I'm relatively new down here and I'm wanting a mid range tyre for my 182, anyone give any reccomendations on Tyre places which are good on price in the area?

Johnpacey1

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Ebay or Camskill mate. A local tyre place should only charge £10 a tyre to fit them.

Black 182 FF
TBH that's what I usually done in the North East, just people started charging more to do it as I wasn't getting the tyre from them. Camskill have some Avon on for a decent price, wonder if they're any good.

Johnpacey1

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
No. Ive got some ZZ3's on mine. The grip has been good but they have worn unevenly on the rear. The only way to explain it is the inside of the rear tyres look like 50p's. Its got tread then goes to a flat spot then has tread then flat spots. And I havent been doing any handbrake turns in MaccyD's showing off to crew. My mate ran the same on his Corsa VXR and they did the same. I cant recommend any tyres bud but i will advise you to stay away from Avons.

Black 182 FF
Although a bit back Bentley Tyres was where I went, give me a good deal which I couldn't better buying online tbf.