ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

tyres for 16v

I think 195/45/15 are quite expensive..

I have Toyo Proxes all round on mine.. very nice. I think a lot of people are liking the Uniroyal Rainsports aswell!

Daz.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

You can but 195/50s should be ok! unless your lowered quite a bit and have catching problems...

I will eventually lower it on the valver wheels but i dunno by how much? Thinking of gettin the 55mm pi springs and matching it on the back? Do u think this will look good?

Yea, my 195/50/15 catch a bit on my arches (none-valver).. but its ok - all adds to the fun!

195/45/15 arnt that expensive like I thought, but they are more expensive than 195/50/15.. 195/50/15 is quite a popular size so they can afford to be cheaper!

Daz.

i dont know wot phase wheels they r? I know theyre called turbines-will be gettin the refurbishment treatment v.soon!

Skoda Fabia vRS

get 195/45/15 mate, they still have a fair bit of tyre wall

and i definitely recommend Uniroyal Rainsports, there really really good, and cheap too

www.mytyres.net

Daz,

I think I remeber u from the Brands Hatch meet (u had multi-coloured hair)? How much did it cost ya to get the suspension fitted to your car?

Rik

Id probably have 195/45/15 all round if I ever changed all of my tyres. Gets rid of all the scrubbing problems I have at the moment.

if you got -55mm, Id definetly recommend 195/45/15...

Daz.

Quote: Originally posted by rt_rik on 17 April 2003

(u had multi-coloured hair)?
haha, yea, thats me :D

I bought the springs of Steve A from on here.. and then I got a mate to fit them and then lower the torsion bar - a lot cheaper than having someone else do it.

I think normally, its about £40 to fit the front springs and then about £90 to lower the torsion bar? I know it can be expensive at some places though! You could always get a mate to help you! (if you know anyone who has a mechanics mind, heh)

Daz.

Nah m8, ill get a mechanic I dont trust meself or me m8s with the car! Oh yeah I have a p-reg clio wot mark or phase is that? I need 2 order sum parts for off euro car parts and andy spares but dunno if Im ordering the right parts for me car!

Rik

Yours is a Mk1, Phase3 - I remember thinking to myself about it when I saw you at Brands.

You have a hi-level brake light on boot and rounded headlights.. hehe.

Daz.

hah, I remember cus you were the only other person there with a Phase3 - and I have a small pic of it! hehe.

Do you use MSN Messenger?

My Clio aint girly looking.. btw. heh.

Daz.

Yup defo the Uniroyal tyres! Me m8 paid 70 corner for his saxo standard 14" wheels-i think hell cry wen he finds out how much i paid for sum 15" tyres!

Rik