ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tyre shine products

1.2 Dynamique 16v
Can anybody recommend a good, long lasting tyre shine product? I've ran out of autoglyn tyre shine (foam type), it was good but just didn't last very long. Is the paint on stuff better?

Thanks in advance.

Discounted 1*2 parts
Megs gel stuff lasted a long time but i like the AG stuff as its dead easy to spray on! Also if you put a couple of coats of the AG stuff on it lasts just as long as the megs gel

1.2 Dynamique 16v
Megs gel stuff lasted a long time but i like the AG stuff as its dead easy to spray on! Also if you put a couple of coats of the AG stuff on it lasts just as long as the megs gel

To be fair it is very easy to apply and it drys in about 10 minutes. But I just find that it doesn't last very long. I think I'll try the megs stuff next, see how I like it!

RS 182 CUP
Megs is very good, find It takes a lot to do one side wall. I've been told that tyre shine helps corrode the tyre, how true is this? I've never seen any evidence.

Arctic 182 & PB 172
Ill be honest i find the turtle wax one the best!! Ive tried a few and its the best looking and most durable in my opinion.