ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

tyre gel

Clio 182 RB
whats the best stuff to get,got some already but lasts about 10 minutes the tyres go dull again???

b/g 182, meg tourer
i use turtle wax wet and black. its really good stuff imo. keep the tyres black for a long time! till its next wash tbh!

i mail ordered some (stupid-expensive..) Blackfire after reading various recommendations and it is really nice - dead easy to use, glossy initially but becomes semi after the tyres have been driven on and lasts a good week or two; the bottle will last me years, so it's done once you've forked out for it

Static Low
i use autoglym tyre dressing.
i topped it up with some back to black carplan spray and it worked a treat

120d M Sport
Tried CG New Look Trim Gel- on CLEAN tyres lasted about 4 days!!!

Didnt wana spend £16 on a tyre gel, but ive found the polycharged Blackfire surpasses all !!

lmao at people that say " lock thread!!!".... like there isnt a discussion going on. haha!

i use megs too however. it seems to last a fair while, and puts up afight in the wet too.

Datsun
only stuff worth using tbh...

jack%20off%20lube.jpg

Mk4 XR3i 90 - spec
I use Meg's Hyper dressing at 1:1.

Apply with sponge applicator block and leave for 10 mins, wipe with MF then reapply as many times as wanted. I find 3 coats gives a decent gloss which is nice and dark. If you don't use car daily it lasts months. Used daily it lasts a good couple weeks or so.