ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

type r v 172

clio 172
my mates bought an 02 plate type r an will want me to race him in my 172 02 plate wht can i expect will i beat him

Mk4 .:R32
nope not if its std v std. very close though but he will have the straight line edge. I ripped the crap out of one down some back lanes a few months back. Think he was chicken s**t in the corners

mini cooper (RIP 172)
to be fair, no you wont, but not much in it at all! down to the driver!

but since ive had my sports cat and zorst i now have the edge,:cool: but not much in it

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Civic? Integra? Accord?

Civic - Close

Integra - Bye bye 172

Accord - Bye bye 172

non of them will own a 172 though, it's mostly down the driver

Weeman sucks ****
babbage.jpg

'03 172, now a 2004 CTR
Having owned both I don't think theres much in it, I think I would be slightly more confident pushing my old 172 round the twistys than I would the civic.

In a straight line the ctr feels quicker, although that might be down to the vtec 'kick'

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
when you race rip the backseats and spare wheel out just to give you a helping hand.

80MPG BEEZA
lol i love these threads i'd like to read the same on a civic forum but i think we are against i didnt think so until...

other day my gf's brother went on a driver training course due to his line of work, end of the day they were talking about if they'd had any crash experience, then said what cars they owned, after my gf's brother said his one of the lads said "your the enemy" turned out he had a civic type r

dunno about other people but i've mauled 2 with ease just depends on the driver really