ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Two's Company

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
nice day = clean clios

and then phone camera pic fail! one day i will get out and get some decent snaps.....pinkie promise :p

DSC_0023-1.jpg

DSC_0024-1.jpg

DSC_0025-1.jpg

Coops

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
you would of seen it if i had made it to the north wales run but had to get our lass back to derbyshire for work this morn :-(

matt on here used to own it years and years ago, and another matt before him as well

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
course i was going to bring 'that' ;)

no point bringing the slow silver one really :quiet:

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
its the door thats wrong, its black underneath!

whole cars a proper cut and shut job! rofl!

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
cheers for the comments everyone, i will get a proper photo ***** session done on the turbo at some point, its now had the paint seen to and i have picked a location, just got to get the time and the weather to do it!

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
i didn't

the car came on 16" phase 2 172 rims, i sold them as they look god awful and slapped a set of superlegs on it i got for a decent price. did look for F1's but none were about for sensible money at the time ;)

Lunar Mk1 & Flamer
Mint as always Ben...

seriously though... how is that engine still working... such a monumental pikie build!

Disastra Coupe
Valver looks good as ever. Saw you pass through Matlock few week back whilst i was out on bike :)

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
I see.... My only excuse is that I had sunglasses on. I think.

Moved into the new house then?

certainly have fella, all nicely settled pretty much now! space to store wheels and drive to work on the car.........heavenly! pop up for a cuppa if you like at some point :)

S4 Avant
certainly have fella, all nicely settled pretty much now! space to store wheels and drive to work on the car.........heavenly! pop up for a cuppa if you like at some point :)

Might have to take you up on that!

Driveways are a god send. Especially if you're mad enough to own more than one french hatchback.