ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Two options, only these two please

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Prima amigo or poorboys black hole for my red civic, topped off with wax which I have. Narrowed it down to these two as not to confuse me lol. Thoughts please detailing guru's :)

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Prima amigo or poorboys black hole for my red civic, topped off with wax which I have. Narrowed it down to these two as not to confuse me lol. Thoughts please detailing guru's :)

Correct me if Im wrong, but arent both of those glazes aimed at dark coloured cars?
(i know colour charged stuff works all round, just seemed odd choices to me).

Last edited:

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah so I've read but aparantly works well on red too. Thought I'd get opinions on here so cheers for the replies :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Amigo is better. By far. EZ creme glaze is another worth looking at. Has a bit more bite and filling than Amigo.

Nothing is as slick as Amigo though.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Lol, not yet. Joking, I'm keeping the car :). Cheers guys and has anyone got some they want to sell me?

M2 Comp
Amigo is great!

I have tried it on a few cars including a red one and it gave fantastic results every time.

As mentioned above, it is very slick which you really appreciate when applying LSP.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
amigo leaves a nice finish, but thought it was a bit rubbish application wise by hand. I hear it's better via DA.

BH is a general all round winner IMO

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Amigo or EZ creme glaze for me. Lime Prime if you want some bite from Micro Abrasives.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers Kev. Will just go for the amigo and stop messing around lol. Best place to get some?

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I think Clean your car and Shinerama are the only 2 that sell it. Shinerama have some great stock though.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Personally I've bouton that amigo is poor by hand, it seemed very grabby if you know what I mean. I've found that AF tripple is far better by hand than amigo.

If using by hand I'd go for tripple, if by DA I'd go amigo. Shinearama stock both, Phil and Foxx are both brilliant to speak to and will advise further. If you go to them aswel I'm sure they will let you test a couple of the ones they have open on a test panel they have that way you can see which works best for you!

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
In what sense? As far as I know there both ideal for cleansing the paint whilst filling slight imperfections, granted with tripple being an AIO it has the added protection that's left behind?

Granted ill probably be miles off the mark with my thinking though!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Personally I've bouton that amigo is poor by hand, it seemed very grabby if you know what I mean. I've found that AF tripple is far better by hand than amigo.

If using by hand I'd go for tripple, if by DA I'd go amigo. Shinearama stock both, Phil and Foxx are both brilliant to speak to and will advise further. If you go to them aswel I'm sure they will let you test a couple of the ones they have open on a test panel they have that way you can see which works best for you!

Best to email them?

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
In what sense? As far as I know there both ideal for cleansing the paint whilst filling slight imperfections, granted with tripple being an AIO it has the added protection that's left behind?

Granted ill probably be miles off the mark with my thinking though!

Ones a glaze and one is an aio. Amigo isn't going to be pulling dirt from a panel or even correcting it. Tripple can.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Can anyone tell me why tripple is different to these?

Edit just read some of the above.. So would Amigo be better than tripple by DA?