ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Two options, only these two please

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I thought amigo had cleansing properties?

I wouldn't hasten to believe everything your read. It has the same cleansing ability of any glaze. It only contains some cleaners. Tripple also contains some abrasives like Srp does.

Of course on the right pad you could probably correct with it but you can correct with water on the right pad.

They are 2 entirely different products.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
At this stage I think I'd side with Matthew on this. I'd reach for tripple for filling abilities than a dedicated glaze. It may be an all in one but the cleansing ability is an added bonus I'm glad of having. the added protection I've not found cause too much trouble to the LSP durability that re layering hasn't cured, but always found using a glaze over a pre cleanser would reduce durablility a little anyway.

I thought Amigo application by hand was pants. For me, if I'm looking to glaze it should be easier to do and use than using a pre cleanser or simple a finishing polish. If it's not, what are the benefits of using it?

Golf GT & A4 Avant
It works fine, looks great. just let down by a slightly below average application. With so many good products on the market that perform well, for me it has to be nice to use. If it isn't it gets moved on.

A good example of this is Zymol HD Cleanse.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I find that blackhole is better by hand than amigo but overall Amigo is the better product, simply amazing when applied by DA!

Golf GT & A4 Avant
I didn't play too much with glazes and machine use. But do you get much better results than say using a pre wax cleanser like lime prime when working a glaze?

I found a PWC via DA would give a good mix of filling and correction

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I always cleanse with machine before glazing, trying to apply a glaze via hand without cleansing properly can be quite horrible to apply.