ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

twingo wheel

"Navy" N17 TWO
Anyone know if the Megane wheel will fit the 172? The one with cruise control buttons and silver spoke at the bottom

Was sitting in one in the showrrom yesterday and think I'm in love with the steering wheel lol :eek:

133 CUP - B&W ID
Anyone know if the Megane wheel will fit the 172? The one with cruise control buttons and silver spoke at the bottom

Was sitting in one in the showrrom yesterday and think I'm in love with the steering wheel lol :eek:

The new one? I'm not sure why I don't like it? Doesn't seem quite round to me, like everything is slightly off, again, I much prefer the 197 wheel! The meg one looks almost like someone rather fat sat on it and squished the air bag cover, IMO of course :p

"Navy" N17 TWO
I get what you're saying I thought it had a flat bottom at first glance!
It's different, that's why I like it lol

media?id=1727396219.gif

"Navy" N17 TWO
The horses hole you try to stop your mate taking home from the pub looks better than the melted steering wheel to be fair

133 CUP - B&W ID
Not as far as I'm aware. One difference is the leather wrapped wheel for sure and I'm sure someone mentioned it's thicker, but it's 2 years since I had the displeasure of driving a standard twingo

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yes.

Fits straight on. Trust me, I own both and have tried it when I was bored. :eek:

You hand controls don't work though.