ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Twingo Turbo From Argentina!

Clio sport 2.0 16v 172ph1
This is a project I have been doing for more than two years ... recently just finished the painting and I can not wait to show it. There are still regular lights to doors .. Optical and other hood .. .. what happens that I'm really excited and wanted to share

basically:

Motor Clio 1.6
Crankshaft and Forged Pistons (1.4 kg less than the original)
Is armed to work with 1.5 Kg .. but the truth .. and 500 grams .. tested with a Mini Cooper and passed him standing in 3rd .. .. I clear power to weight ratio favors (we estimate about 120 Hp to 620 kg weighing the car)
42/48 Turbine
Peugeot 405 Intercooler
Cut the subframe and the spider ± a front is a Megane convertible, we had to widen the trail by 7 cm
Mitsubishi Eclipse Seats
Honda Accord sunroof
Auxiliary Headlamps: Sealed lighting units of Boeing 727 rudder (250 watts each)

So .. here is what we have ...
What's next ..

Programmable Injection
Indoors ... (And this walk) Car PC. 1.4 gigas screens 12 "touch screen in place of the heating controls in the center ... board ... from there ... command A / C. Lift glass, lights, etc relevant to the subject of GPS Audio

Audio ..DLS RULEZ! jejejj
but more important ... is to see if they like the car lines were

I apologize for the photos but just recently the workshop out in the morning .. and it comes to business and begin assembly

pinturadsc02018jv8.jpg

pinturadsc02026sk4.jpg

pinturadsc02039qj3.jpg

pinturadsc02016xt2.jpg

pinturadsc02037xc7.jpg

The board ... is another separate chapter ... the truth ... the wave of having clocks in the stud was not going ... I got a clock in which you got .. RPM left side ... right side of the turbo pressure and in the center ... in digital .. pressure and oil temperature and water temperature and above ... with three LED battery status ... so I am all in one,,, on each side of the clock is ... are the Air / fuel and the other side ... I put the shift ligth ... .. after the original witnesses bar car centrro migrated to the board .. to make it on the same line of original cuentakm ... although not closed the final format ... wave ... will resemble a mini Cooper .. or at least something like that ... these pictures are old .. but to give you an idea

fru2xs1.jpg

fru1aa7.jpg

The baby at home

llegadadsc02046by2.jpg

llegadadsc02047fc0.jpg

llegadadsc02048ky0.jpg

Engine:

Well ... get ready because the students explanations is quite long jajajja
The original Twingo engine 95 is a replica of 1.6 varillero of R19 and the first Clios ... I knew I had shirts floating so imagine "big mistake on my" I was reempalzar the cover, crank and put a shirt , 6 .. bue buy the set and when deasarmo .. I see that the shirts were rectified .. claflanadas 1.3 Manner that came knocking on the other side ... not to mention that the 1.6 to be of greater diameter ... not entered ... clashed with each other .. I measure the blocks .. and externamemnte were the same ... I compare the crankshaft and the 1.6 had more places to rods separated from each other ... in 1.3 will crank / shirts were veery boards glued together and there was much space at the ends of the block .. 1.6 presenting the crankshaft ... seats fill up my shirt and reperforators block new seats ... arme ... so ... and the engine was a sweet ... had the difference of the 50 `s original Hp to 80 Clio 1.6 ... 30 donkeys and 200 kilos but less than a Clio ... was in love ... until a friend .. you save an Eclipse ECU and I teach my ruin me lol ... I just got the turbine I had not thought of as the engine apart again ... comprasion leave the original and put the turbine while back .. well 360 gr ... change the order of the day to night in the street ... for example a 1.6 Ka took him in tow ... I squeezed in prime ... Gral Paz and a piston bore ... Then I understood that adding the turbo was beyond my basic knowledge disassemble the engine ... and send first to Chemolli to balance all the new parts ... pulleys ... pistons, connecting rods and crankshaft counterweight to that step ... the bag is 1.4 kilos ... Here I see a photo comparison of 1.3 and 1.6 crankshaft lightened

p5280007jq0.jpg

Well ... from there .. gather around and talk to the Tano pechonsTurbo ... the keyed the engine ... then I do handle multiple ... Here it is noteworthy that escapes Victor El Puma collaborate on their lunch hours helping me to turn around the pipe to raise the capacity and keep everything in one place so small I was concerned the issue of temperature ... more for the turbo asiq ue i found in a junkyard a set of bases and hoses that are used in certain Renault trafics, Nevada and some Clios Reanault also .. so I could remove the filter from the original location and bring it to a fender step .. take advantage and redid the hoses placed in the middle of an oil cooler that quedfo Gasoleros R19 mounted on the bottom right of the tube (now the dwarf load almost six liters of oil a reform !!!... did was to remove the single point 1.3 and the carburetor .. colocra use due to ignorance of the Tano R19 and modified it to work Pressurized ... I explain that for now (500 gr) is going very well .. but bring them up the pressure ... (the engine is armed to 1.5 kg) I'll have to replace it with a brozol ... but ... God is generous ... jajaj a friend,,, it `s making a programmable ECU. . so it gives me and probably a return to the injection mode

The car so ... and has 1100 km .. 400 kms but ... the striker tre4n disarmed all ... when we checked ... the original bearings (50 HP `s) was dust echos ... and the grids were cracked infeiores both ... investigate ... and found that Megan had palierres Cupe it clicks perfectly into the box ... added to that ... no holding back the dwarf anything ... I decided to replace the entire front by the Megane ... this way ... tenai all components ready to work with 150 Hp ferewnar `s for a car of more than 1300 kg ... cut the chassis and the spider went up a megane complete the problem was that I was 7 cms gauge .. more so the bodywork had to be widened so that it would be aesthetic whole trunk and tail are enlarged .. trying to keep general lines of the Twingo forms

As you will see ... most of the project was put together here in my business ... So if with the help of a lot of amazing that they were known for their knowledge aportandos the "eanano" can shine ... without them .... try to undertake a project so banks would have been impossible

The intercooler was another problem ... by the position of the turbo pressure exits ... I gave up and went right next to the carburetor Look at the photo with the engine out

p1010011ne8.jpg

coolerac6.jpg

Video continue with ..... command board is already installed in the car ... .... and now commanded by an external PC ... lights, glass ceilings and working 100%

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=exPmMZbFE1s

After you upload the other videos

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=SFDiGu5jfXk

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=FBMCaLctls8

Apologize for the translate! its google translate!!

LY R26
very hard to read, translation isnt the best, well rubbish at best!

its a 1.6 turbo then?

i like it, looks funky

Clio sport 2.0 16v 172ph1
the guy who did this project, gave to me in Txt archive. That´s the problem. So i did copy paste. Sorry guys, but i wanted to show you the project anyway.

haimsey

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172
Good work!! that will suprise a few people on the road

5th pic down - looks like a miniture espace lol

Bus w**ker
Translations not that bad, it's easier to read than most of the posts made on here.

Anyway, the engine work is awesome. The styling, however, not so much.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Mate please don't worry about the translating we'll grasp what you're trying to say fine.

Pictures and spec speak a thousands word so to speak.

Looks cool, doesn't someone have a v6 twingo?

Cupra
It looks like a mini Espace from the front. Much prefer it to the standard frog eye look.

Good effort.