ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Twingo RS

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I like it! Needs more power though. Unless you need a paperweight to hold it down.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
all I can say is that people need to appreciate that this is an ENTRY level Renault Sport and peoples expectations are a bit optimistic.

BMW M135i
So the lump will be something crappy then. But then it could never be anything brilliant as it'll eat into the 197s market.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
all I can say is that people need to appreciate that this is an ENTRY level Renault Sport and peoples expectations are a bit optimistic.

As it's based on a 172 floor plan, i'd want atleast the same ;)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
The next VTR? Good but just lacking what it needs to be brilliant?

Spot on in my opinion.

It needs to be a luke warm insurance friendly hatch for all the young people to buy that can't afford to buy/run a 197/225.

If its 140 bhp do you think it would be good with a 180 bhp re-map

From a 1.2? LMFAO I seriously doubt Renault will be putting such a potent blower on the car not to mention the intercooler capacity will be chockers at such a power level.

Probably a t2 sized turbo for as least lag as possible.

I've lost interest in it tbh. You want a small engined but boosted car look to fiat and the 500 abarth.

From a 1.2? LMFAO I seriously doubt Renault will be putting such a potent blower on the car not to mention the intercooler capacity will be chockers at such a power level.

Probably a t2 sized turbo for as least lag as possible.

I've lost interest in it tbh. You want a small engined but boosted car look to fiat and the 500 abarth.

and in 23k miles the dash clocks will need replacing, the drivers door will be falling off, the body computer will need replacing, the gearbox will need rebuilding, the interior trim will need refitting as it will have fallen off, the stereo will have broken trapping a limited editin CD in it jsut outside out of the 12month warranty, the wing mirror casing will have fallen off and need replacing, the speed sensor will need replacing, glovebox catch will have broken, suspension droplink will have been replaced TWICE, and i think that is about it.