ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TVR to launch 600bhp supercar

Golf R soon...
TVR are set to launch a 600 bhp monster

veedub_1071684115_typhoon.jpg

Last edited:
yaaaaaaaaawn, c'mon mr tvr, do something different! looks nice, but looks like a revision of a current car rather than a new model

Turbos.
Seemingly brought back from the dead then...i think the idea has been around for ages as clio_mad pointed out.

Power isn't what is wrong with TVR though...

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
Thats nothing new. A lot of people have had orders on that car for a very long time. I think that there are 3 road going cars. It was supposed to have a supercharger, but instead has a modified 4.0 Speed Six engine in it I think, and all carbon fibre body. I've seen one at the factory.

I like the newer TVR's! But that jock on the Garage came out with something tonight when he said that the TVR looks like a giant Dildo..! I like 'em ... not Dildos!!! :eek: TVR's.. but he had a point tho.. kinda put me off them a bit... just springs to mind when I see them now :S

Megane 225 Cup
I recon that looks pukka.. i mean yeah its similar to the over TVR's available.. but they have all had understated design (except for noise)