ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

tv screen and fm modulator

clio 20v

jus bought some of these cos they was goin very cheap, havent decided wether to put it in the car yet tho

how do i wire the thing up, either gonna get a vid player, playstation or tv tuner, how do i make the sound come out of speakers thru head unit

wot the fuk is an fm modulator????

adi

350z & 16v Maxi

Basically you plug the TV into the arial port for the radio and the arial into the TV, thats how youll get the sound through the HU

fm modulators are crap,its like listening to dvds through the radio,very tinny and distorted. use the aux imput on you headunit will sound ten times better, thats what ive done

clio 20v

the tv has only got 2 wires to power it up and 2 rca leads so too use the fm modulator thingy do i.....

plug me tv into the video, dvd e.t.c then into the modulator wotsit then plug into car aerial then into HU

how do i wire it too aux input

adi

What if he hasnt got an AUX in on his head unit?

I know I havnt - I think you have to add it! Dont think its a cheap extra either, for what it is.

Daz.

what headunit has he got, my bro has an alpine with no aux but you can buy an adapter that converts the cd-changer connector into an aux input.

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

Where are you people with mk1 clios mounting these screens? Ive had a look at fitting one in mine, preferably where it can clearly be seen from both the passenger and drivers seat. Ive seen a pic on here of one with it mounted in a big build on top of the dash but thats a bit too obvious for me.

Rick

Hmm, Vents.. Good place - You can make a build inside, so it pops out (ooer).

Or Just put it on the dash and hope no one likes it the other side of yer windows.

Daz.

thats my build in the dash, looks a hell of alot better than using the stands they give ya,and mine is sunk in flush so cant be removed if someone breaks in, unless they decide get out the torx screwdriver and remove 6 or so screws then its held down with the wires, just have a good alarm, security tints and think where you park your car before you do it.this is smoothed in with fibreglass and covered in red leather type material

http://www.cliosport.net/gallery/others/s-1653-2.jpg

glovebox mounting will make viewing crap

clio 20v

haha i cant tell ya that pm me an ill let u kno

i was thinkin of havin mine over the ashtray facin upwards jus infront of the HU looks quite good

adi