ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Turnaround at Prospeed?

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
My backbox has decided to part company with the rest of the exhaust today. Want a Prospeed...but how long does it take for him to book me in (on average)? I don't really want to **** around getting a substandard system when I would love a Prospeed...the annoying thing is I wanted to get one, but would rather have decided to go than be forced into it! :angry:

Any info greatly received.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Best thing to do would be to give Charlie a call and see when he can book you in for, Usually not too long - but will be worth the wait.

02920 461444

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Best thing to do would be to give Charlie a call and see when he can book you in for, Usually not too long - but will be worth the wait.

02920 461444

Cheers, Brian, I've alreadygot the number, just want it done straight away...and don't really want to buy a crap system as an interim measure!

TDI tyre shreader

02920 461444

Cheers, Brian, I've alreadygot the number, just want it done straight away...and don't really want to buy a crap system as an interim measure!

Im the same i want a prospeed but he's 200 miles away from me

RenaultSport clio 172 mk1
When my exhaust went I rang Charlie and he said he could not fit me in for a couple of days.When I told him I needed it done asap and that Longlife could do it the same day he said come down now and that he would work through his lunch hour.What a nice bloke.:star:

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
When my exhaust went I rang Charlie and he said he could not fit me in for a couple of days.When I told him I needed it done asap and that Longlife could do it the same day he said come down now and that he would work through his lunch hour.What a nice bloke.:star:

I'm in Telford...so will need a couple of hours lead time to get there. I'm desperate, but if needsbe, I'll just get the train to work (40 miles away) for the rest of the week if he can get me in on the weekend.

Have heard nothing but compliments for the guy, and would rather spend my cash on something I want, than an inferior piece of kit!