ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Turini's have they had there day?

Think Ill go Euro deep dish bling next or just paint the oem ones I have. If I was tracking the car then it would have to be something light weight, Turinis being one of many possibles to go for.

ibiza cupra
i like them but they are very common so dont really make your car stand out from the crowd unless you paint them a leary colour.

172 Cup, Ibiza Cupra
i like them but they are very common so dont really make your car stand out from the crowd unless you paint them a leary colour.

Not everyone likes to stand out from the crowd and be in-der-viiduallll though. Some just like a nice OEM looking car.

LY 200

Not everyone likes to stand out from the crowd and be in-der-viiduallll though. Some just like a nice OEM looking car.

I think we've already established that they are only really a common mod on CS so realisticaly you should only see a job lot of Turinis at a CS gathering....

172 Cup, Ibiza Cupra
Ture, most of the other Clio's i've seen kicking about have Halfords specials on them.

172 cup
like everything once everyone's got them there no longer hip. Still cool if come on the car standard IMO. But still got rid of mine for a different speedline alternative to stray away from the common

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Are they cup or trophy ones Brian?

I love them still tbh - Something cant be bad just because its popular imo.

Neither, they are speedline ones (as in, not Renault Speedlines)

I've had 7 pm's from people asking about them, just by mentioning them in this thread. So it seems turini's are still very much 'in' (as if there was ever any doubt!)

Pic, for good measure ;)

DSC00199.jpg

Last edited:

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
They suit a Cup perfectly

cup1206023-1.jpg

But 182's suit the standard Cup alloys better imo

LY 200

I've had 7 pm's from people asking about them, just by mentioning them in this thread. So it seems turini's are still very much 'in' (as if there was ever any doubt!)

Pic, for good measure ;)

DSC00199.jpg

They are stunning Brian and would look good on the LY ;) - If they are the same tyre fitment as 182 wheels put my name down as a candidate too!

I have recently got new PE2's all round so would like to transfer them over hence wanting Trophy ones really.

I started this thread just to see what peoples opinions were as my Trophy Turini's are long gone and I've had loads of different wheels since then.

Next one my list are probably so Magnesium F1's as fitted to the race cars if I can find them or some 2118's in Amphasite if I can get the Palmersport ones but they are heavy old wheels.

If anyone has either for sale please PM me.

;)

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I started this thread just to see what peoples opinions were as my Trophy Turini's are long gone and I've had loads of different wheels since then.

Next one my list are probably so Magnesium F1's as fitted to the race cars if I can find them or some 2118's in Amphasite if I can get the Palmersport ones but they are heavy old wheels.

If anyone has either for sale please PM me.

;)
No idea why people go for 2118's, heavy f*****s. The Mag F1's aren't that light either.

Scott S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Flamer & ER-6F

Pic, for good measure ;)

DSC00199.jpg

This picture makes me want a set. :approve:

Clio 172 RS2
Was biased towards Turini... but now liking the Superleggera over them.
Still running O.Z. F1's ftw!

Turini's are now almost O.E.M. look for a 172 / 182 imho.
Everybody runs 'em. Still the lightest wheels out there... improved handling on the Clio.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
^What are the lightest wheels out there? Turinis?

Not a chance lol!

Megane RS 250
I'm still deciding between turinis, but as said they're too common, and the lightweight wheels on ktec. I'm not sure, i hope these don't look too much "rice", what do you think?
Clio_lightweight_alloys.jpg