ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Turini's Corroding

Clio Cup/GSXR 600
Tried all sorts to get rid of it, but in the corners of the spokes there is pitting. Only happened on the fronts... Here's some pix

By the way the car is washed once a week without fail! Surly this shouldn't happen?

Unless anyone has some idea's, looks like time for a refurb, or might buy some 17" turini's but am i right in thinking the renault centre caps dont fit? even tho there the same wheels because they weren't bought through renault?

Attachments

• 07-02-06_1050.jpg
    07-02-06_1050.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 42
  • 07-02-06_1051.jpg
    07-02-06_1051.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 50
  Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
mine are discoloured in the same place, going to give them some AutoGlym treatment this weekend.

Clio Cup/GSXR 600
R20GRC said:
mine are discoloured in the same place, going to give them some AutoGlym treatment this weekend.

Let us know how you get on with it please! Would be greatful! Ive tried so many different wonder wheel sh1te on it and its made sod all difference, rest of wheels are shinny as now tho lol!

172, Tiguan
Are you still within the warrenty period? Essentially they should be replaced if they are faulty? Worth asking Renault.

Clio Cup/GSXR 600
No clay bar and its just come our of warrenty? But it aint happened over night maybe if i kick up enough fuss?

So whats this clay bar all about thedoc?

Liquid yellow R26 F1
jon_r said:
Are you still within the warrenty period? Essentially they should be replaced if they are faulty? Worth asking Renault.

Really...??? Mines going into Renault tomorrow to have a new steering wheel..

Jon, are you sure about the wheels being replaced under warranty.. as mine are shagged..

172, Tiguan
James Bushell said:
Really...??? Mines going into Renault tomorrow to have a new steering wheel..

Jon, are you sure about the wheels being replaced under warranty.. as mine are shagged..

Never had to try it on a Renault but a friend got all 4 wheels replaced on his Lexus last year under warrenty because of corrosion. Worth asking? Essentially its a part on the car that is faulty, so should be replaced. Knowing Renault they might say wear and tear though. Worth an enquiry though.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
i'll let you know how i get on this weekend, only had them a few days so not sure how bad they are, just looked like discolouring