ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Turini noob question

320d
I very much doubt it but i've never measured them

I had a set of megane centre caps a while ago that i tried for size, therewasn't much in it but they didn't fit

titanic killer
I have aset of turini centre caps in anthracite no silver diamonds thou
DSC01352.gif

Clio 182 Cup
Those for sale Turner? If you can point me in the right direction for the diamonds and give me a good price I'll take em

PH2 172
Turner just the man been tryin to look for some anthracite ones as my wheels in getting refurbed next week and the company wont spray my centre caps anthracite so need to find some how much do you need for these ill take um of ya hands iv got the diamonds.

CALCLIOCUP: Iv got some silver turini centres at my house with out the diamonds. if i buy those of turner you can buy my silver ones of me as they wont be much use to me as im in desperate need for some anthracite centres.

PH2 172
umm you should be able to find some maybe on the net what colour is you wheels are they the silver turinis

Clio 182 Cup
I'll be ordering white Turini's so I'll just spray them... are the diamonds available seperatley from Renault?

PH2 172
i think you can get them aint to sure give them a ring just they dont do the anthracite wheel centres and thats what i really need overwise ill have anthracite wheels and silver centres

PH2 172
Yeha might just do that be alot easier than buying some of here ill let u have them centre caps you can get new centre caps from renault for £15 each but that alot but they do have the diamonds so not to bad