ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

trophy windsor racecourse 3.00pm

182 Trophy (216/500)
thought for a moment you had spotted me, but i was working between 7am and 5pm in Windsor so wouldn't have been me!

^^ matey are you a local? We've got a good club community around this area, do you come to any of the meets?

182 Trophy (216/500)
Yeah, work in Windsor and live Winnersh/woodley area.
have been keeping a eye on meets but because i do shift work nearly all htat have been arranged so far i have been either working or away! I am hoping to come along to a few!

where abouts in Windsor? I used to work for a design firm next to the multi-storey on Russell Street, still go through windsor twice a day so surprised we haven't bumped into each other / locked horns on the relief road :evil:

You too Ivan, how come we never get a groove on together ;)

182 Trophy (216/500)
I work on Alma road............. by the Hovis building. Hopefully we will be able to lock horns soon!!!!! on a T**PHY plate so if ya see me give me a toot and pull alongside.
I will keep my eyes open for ya.

Couzens, drive through Bracknell pretty often as my sister lived in Forest Park untill a week ago, but use the route via Twin bridges when heading for the A3 to go to the girlfriends parents.

on a T**PHY plate so if ya see me give me a toot and pull alongside.

Not another one :rolleyes:;) we've already got one to many of those posers on here!

Nice one chap hopefully bump into you, I/my car looks like this.

homeimage%20alternative.jpg

Petrol Blue 182.
yeah it was you I saw if thats your plate, you was behind me :) and I live in forest park, the Bracknell meet is held at tops pizza in FP too!

182 Trophy (216/500)
Not another one :rolleyes:;) we've already got one to many of those posers on here!

Nice one chap hopefully bump into you, I/my car looks like this.

homeimage%20alternative.jpg

I can't help but be a poser........... if i wasn't i wouldn't have brought the T! :eek:
I will keep an eye out for you.............. yours does look good with the Trophy alloys on!

182 Trophy (216/500)
yeah it was you I saw if thats your plate, you was behind me :) and I live in forest park, the Bracknell meet is held at tops pizza in FP too!

Oh! and we didn't have a blast............ naughty us!
Well i do like pizza, so its sounding good to me so far! :D

Couple of us in the Windsor area :) I spot one heading towards Slough some mornings.

R2TR

Oh! and we didn't have a blast............ naughty us!
Well i do like pizza, so its sounding good to me so far! :D

Both of you need to pull your finger out and get involved, great group around here! Just hoping I bump into one of you in your hypercars :quiet: going through windsor great park - then the games will begin ;)

182 Trophy (216/500)
Couple of us in the Windsor area :) I spot one heading towards Slough some mornings.

R2TR

I've seen one with a Female driver who doesn't appear to be registered either here or on Cliotrophy.co.uk. I also know of one that is in Maidenhead that is registered who i have seen heading between Windsor & Maidenhead. A little group of us forming! Maybe a little blast around Drift Road is in order!

182 Trophy (216/500)
Both of you need to pull your finger out and get involved, great group around here! Just hoping I bump into one of you in your hypercars :quiet: going through windsor great park - then the games will begin ;)

Its nice to see someone admitting the truth! :rasp:

corsa ecoflex
Im always around windsor slough and maidenhead in my little silver ph1..very rarely do i see anyone,so when i do its great..still cant believe i havent croosed roads with you yet tom

Its nice to see someone admitting the truth! :rasp:

I know trophy owners, all bark no bite ;)

Beers in Windsor great park one sunny evening is called for I think.

Im always around windsor slough and maidenhead in my little silver ph1..very rarely do i see anyone,so when i do its great..still cant believe i havent croosed roads with you yet tom

I've seen you in Slough going past Renault, but apart from that you right, could spot your 6ft CS sticker a mile off!

Last edited:
  corsa ecoflex
ah yes the mahoosive cliosport sticker:eek:thats now gone thankfully..i live just behind renault...sounds like a plan with the great park meet

Ok I'll sort it - meet will be informal no drives etc (Unless the trophy boys want a go in a proper car :quiet:) just bring some beers/snacks & sun and your away :cool:

182 Trophy (216/500)
Ok I'll sort it - meet will be informal no drives etc (Unless the trophy boys want a go in a proper car :quiet:) just bring some beers/snacks & sun and your away :cool:

I'm always up for a ride in a proper car...... it could always give me ideas on mods ;)

Would be good too see you there matt too, more the merrier tbh, as long as its sunny I'm happy :cool:

Modding a trophy!? Blasphemy surely on your part - I though they were the *perfect* car? ;)

03 clio 172
Sweet, not been to the park in years, may be on the motorbike rather than the clio as I work in london tho.

Last edited:
yeah its a good spot for a chill-out, spent many an afternoon with a Magners there :sleepy:

Bring a football too and I'll show you some skillz* - make some RS goalposts??

*never played football in my life but I'll try

well there is the South central meet on Tuesday next week and the Camberley meet on Thursday so next week is busy unless we squeeze it in on Monday or Wednesday? - 3 Days of CS meets - my gf is going to be over the moon :rolleyes:

03 clio 172
Make her tag along, mine will be for the Camberly one and as soon as I mention going to the park she'll be sat in the car waiting for me to hurry up and drive there. To be fair it dont bother me as she hates girls and gets on with men much better lol.

I'm thinking either, lets hold fire for now until the weather forecast appears later this week, just keep those two days in mind :)

182 Trophy (216/500)
Would be good too see you there matt too, more the merrier tbh, as long as its sunny I'm happy :cool:

Modding a trophy!? Blasphemy surely on your part - I though they were the *perfect* car? ;)

There's always room for improvement!! once i get together some money..... matched inlets, remap, panel filter........ the list is endless!

but they are perfect!! ;)

I can do the monday or wednesday so all is good with me, if not next week then the week after i can do 13th,14th,15th,16th,17th!!!!!!

Clio Trophy/Boxster
There's always room for improvement!! once i get together some money..... matched inlets, remap, panel filter........ the list is endless!

but they are perfect!! ;)

I can do the monday or wednesday so all is good with me, if not next week then the week after i can do 13th,14th,15th,16th,17th!!!!!!

Ollie, mine has matched inlets and ITG Maxogen if you want to hear/experience those.

R2TR