ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy Turinis...

Anybody got any pics of the trophy turinis on a silver 182 with both cup packs. After several brake fade issues around the nurburgring recently I have decided to ditch the standard FF alloys for the trophy wheels.

Shaun

M2 Competition
Are you on standard pads discs and lines mate, as changing these will make more difference than changing wheel design.

Just say no!

Milltek'd 182
what about removing the fogs to put some CAF to the brakes in? if its a track toy could be worth doing.

Already got the cup ducting kit off ebay for it, but I think these wheels are way to heavy and just not designed for more than light track use.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Some one on here strayed away from the pack and them lighter wheels. Can't remember what they were though. Looked good imo, obviously contraversial on here.

Why not buy a set of Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2's as there lighter and are more open to aid brake cooling than Turini's.

I have 2 pairs of them 16's for me and 15's for the GF's car.

:)