ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy - Sunderland

Northern Will

ClioSport Club Member
  Recaro'd Red Box
This was yesterday, Friday 13th.

I was sitting in the queue of traffic going past the stadium towards the town and you went the other way about 1600? Got a wave out of yer but anyone on here??

E92 M3
This was yesterday, Friday 13th.

I was sitting in the queue of traffic going past the stadium towards the town and you went the other way about 1600? Got a wave out of yer but anyone on here??

i love the respect to fellow trophy owners there will lol

Trophy,R26,GSXR1000
Yeah that was me mate, had been getting 4 new tyres.

Nearly drove past you before I spotted you LOL.

How long you had your Trophy? and how you enjoying it?

Steve

Northern Will

ClioSport Club Member
  Recaro'd Red Box
i love the respect to fellow trophy owners there will lol

Wey aye Scott its a given, the trophy nod. Ha

4 new tires, nice! Bet your wallet loves you right now, what was the rubber of choice?

Aye enjoying it i'll admit:D Where bouts you from fella?

Trophy,R26,GSXR1000
Actually from sunderland but the trophy's my second car so hardlies ever use it.

Had it since new so it's getting on a bit now lol. Think it'll need an exhaust soon and whilst I was having the tyres done had a look at the brakes and there getting down a bit so will have to fork out for those as well.

Yes the tyres were pe2's, told kwik fit i could get them for £100 each (obviously a lie) and asked them if they could beat it. So they did them for £99 each so was quite happy with that especially as they retail for £150 a piece at kwik fit.

Done much to yours or is it still stock?

arctic 182 ff
sorry to spam,hi steve long time no see.i want first dibs on your trophy if you ever sell it mind lol minter !

Civic Type-S GT
i've seen a trophy dodgin round sunderland a couple times, i'm guessing it must be you stevieh. I would have given you a thumbs up when i've seen ya but seein as I don't have my clio anymore you'd probs think i was some sorta psycho givin you thumbs up from a civic :S lol

Trophy,R26,GSXR1000
sorry to spam,hi steve long time no see.i want first dibs on your trophy if you ever sell it mind lol minter !

Now then mate howz things?

You still seeing Miss Tighe as am sure a spotted you and her a while back (bout a month or 2 ago) in her clio.
Was in out in our lasses smart roadster and she was driving so didn't have a chance to flash.

The Trophy needs a good detail ready for the summer but it's such a long process that am really struggling to motivate myself.

Normally do it when I'am at work on nights but where I work you have to drive up a road that has loads of sheep on at the minute and there's sheep s**t every where so will just hold off for the nice weather and do it at home

On the plus side I've got rotary polisher now so should take half the time that the PC took. LOL.

Flick3k just give me a flash mate now I know you've got a civic I'll know who it is.

Gary you still got the cup?

arctic 182 ff
hi steve yea still seeing miss t15ghe,normally we are in the cup but somtimes in hers depends what we upto ect.

still got me cup keep toying with idea of selling it (getting house very soon but not a real reason to sell it lol)) on and getting a run about for during week and using the 182 on a weekend but dont dislike it that much to take a canny loss on it,done well over 14,000 mile in it now and hasnt give me an ounce of bother (touches wood).and takes punishment like a man ha.

been doing alot of cleaning on mine recently as i neglected it over the winter but is in need of a machine polish as the swirl marks and slowly starting to irritate me ha hint hint !! .

sould have a pop to a meet sumtime over summer will have a catch up,wont be at loads this year as im going to be busy with the house and recently ive got back into mountain biking so most sunday morns im out on that.:)

172cup
My mate who lives in Sunderland is desperate to be taken out in a Trophy would any of you lads be kind enough to take hime out?

He has just sold his DC2 and is thinking of a Trophy, I took him out in my 182 and he was impressed but wants to see a Trophy close up.

I used to have a Trophy until I binned it coming of the a19 near the echo building.

172cup
It was dead mate, skidded on oil and hit the central reservation. Been considering getting another Trophy by the end of this year if I dont get much use out of my motorbike.

BLACK 182
hi steve yea still seeing miss t15ghe,normally we are in the cup but somtimes in hers depends what we upto ect.

still got me cup keep toying with idea of selling it (getting house very soon but not a real reason to sell it lol)) on and getting a run about for during week and using the 182 on a weekend but dont dislike it that much to take a canny loss on it,done well over 14,000 mile in it now and hasnt give me an ounce of bother (touches wood).and takes punishment like a man ha.

been doing alot of cleaning on mine recently as i neglected it over the winter but is in need of a machine polish as the swirl marks and slowly starting to irritate me ha hint hint !! .

sould have a pop to a meet sumtime over summer will have a catch up,wont be at loads this year as im going to be busy with the house and recently ive got back into mountain biking so most sunday morns im out on that.:)

No reason to get rid of it ... would rather get rid of mine and keep your its in much better nick!x

Trophy,R26,GSXR1000
Gary when the better weather gets here WE'LL attepmt to remove the swirls as theres no way I'm doing it on my own as it takes ages. It'll only cost you a few beers to cover the cost of the products used. Probably see good results if we snow foam, wash, srp(with the rotary), pc lights and windows, then either agp/jeffs werkstatte. The only problems will be the wheels as once you get brake dust embedded in the paint it's impossible to remove despite what some people will tell you.

Mccabe, after keeping my trophy mint for so long I'm quite reluctant to let someboby else thrash the ass off it. so sorry mate maybe Will might be kind enough to help out.
What bike you got?

172cup
To be honest my mate would be quite happy just to have a ride in one and a closer look at one. He has drove my 182ff with cup pack and wants to see if it is worth the extra buying a Trophy, only problem is the closest Trophy to him is one in Merseyside and doesnt want to drive all the way to find out he doesnt like them.

I ve got a CBR600RR on an 04 plate.

arctic 182 ff
Gary when the better weather gets here WE'LL attepmt to remove the swirls as theres no way I'm doing it on my own as it takes ages. It'll only cost you a few beers to cover the cost of the products used. Probably see good results if we snow foam, wash, srp(with the rotary), pc lights and windows, then either agp/jeffs werkstatte. The only problems will be the wheels as once you get brake dust embedded in the paint it's impossible to remove despite what some people will tell you.

Mccabe, after keeping my trophy mint for so long I'm quite reluctant to let someboby else thrash the ass off it. so sorry mate maybe Will might be kind enough to help out.
What bike you got?

Cheers steve sure we can sort somthing out.im guessing the guy who owned it before me loved the car washes thb lost count how many times ive poished it by hand now lol,ive used a machine polisher a few times as i worked in a bodyshop for a few month dont mind helping at all,wouldnt worry about the wheels too much i have 2 sets and 1 is going to eventually get a proper refurb.

You should take the lad out in your trophy mate,do the old wessy way gp love that stretch of road !!! :)

172cup
That is my mates favourite bit of road,his teg could get some awesome speeds down the wessington way. He is off to look at a clio 197 cup in Durham tonight but I want him to get a Trophy.

Northern Will

ClioSport Club Member
  Recaro'd Red Box
That is my mates favourite bit of road,his teg could get some awesome speeds down the wessington way. He is off to look at a clio 197 cup in Durham tonight but I want him to get a Trophy.

Not the red one at Gilesgate Moor is it? Trophy is the way forward like, gutted reading about yours above.

The ol' 1231, classic. The last roundabout heading from Sunderland to Washy is a personal favourite, drop in the bomb hole and ride it round. I work in Southwick but its always full o traffic on the commute:(

172cup
Not sure think it is a blue or white one mate. I keep on thinking about the Trophy proper miss it!! The 1231 is an aswesome road, the roundabouts are perfect, especially for the Teg!!

Will would you be able to take my mate out at some point to show him the Trophy? If you can pm me your number and I ll give you a call to discuss.