ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy specs. What are they missing over a standard FF?

Clio DCI
Hi Guys

Maybe looking at coming back into the Renaultsport fold after about 18 months out! Looking at a 182 trophy but didn't realise how much spec they lacked over a FF. From what I can see they are missing climate control, xenons & half leather rear bench, is there anything else I'm missing?

From previous experience with Clio's I know the Xenons and rear bench is an easy conversion however what is involved with converting to climate control?

Obviously the main plus points that attract me to the trophy are Sachs, recaros, turinis. colour, spoiler and the fact they seem to hold their value?

Tom

No autowipers/lights. This is a hard conversion as the 182 cup (what a trophy is based on) runs the N2 UCH, not the N3 like normal 182s. They also don't have as much sound deadening.

Basically Trophy = 182 Cup with some bolted on extras!

Oh yeah s**t spec wheel, not sure if they have door sill covers or not and no intermittent wiper stalk. Also have a POV spec courtesy light!

Clio DCI
Ok thanks for the info. The other option that takes my fancy is LY FF and then adding the extra bits with the money saved